A High-Growth, High-Return Field
- Obtain your degree in a high-growth field with an ever-expanding number of career
opportunities designed to serve the fastest-growing segment of the population.
- Design a customized program that focuses on your specific area of interest. Tailor
your degree or post-baccalaureate certificate to match your career pursuits, whether
it be family studies, business administration, health care finance, counseling or
- Participate in classes with many students who are working professionals who eagerly
share their expertise and provide strong workplace connections.
- Participate in an intensive capstone experience in a professional setting, or complete
an in-depth study working with a committee of experts who provide feedback and answer
questions to help you develop knowledge in the field.
- Towson University has a strong history of preparing leaders in the field, offering
the first undergraduate degree program in gerontology within the University System
- TU’s gerontology program is one of only 100 programs currently offered in the United
View more information: https://www.towson.edu/chp/departments/health-sciences/undergrad/gerontology/why-study.html