You can do this grammar quiz online or print it on paper. It tests what you learned on the Subjunctive page.
1. It is essential that she _____ at the meeting.
a) be b) is
2. If I _____ you I would call her tonight.
a) was b) were
3. It is necessary that every student _____ a uniform.
a) wear b) wears
4. I hope that he _____ his homework on time.
a) finish b) finishes
5. The doctors recommended that she _____ a holiday.
a) take b) takes
6. The boss asks that you _____ early for your first day of work.
a) are b) be
7. If he _____ feeling better we would go.
a) were b) was
8. It is important that we _____ home as soon as we arrive.
a) call b) called
9. The landlord requested that John _____ out of the apartment.
a) move b) moves
10. We want the windows _____ washed before Friday.
a) be b) to be