You can do this grammar quiz online or print it on paper. It tests what you learned on the should page.
1. You should _____ smoking.
a) to stop b) stop c) not
2. What do you think I _____ do?
a) should b) should to c) shouldn’t to
3. People should ________ that the world has changed.
a) understanding b) understand c) to understand
4. Those children ________ be at school.
a) they should b) should to c) should
5. That motorcyclist _____ be wearing a helmet.
a) shoulds b) should c) should to
6. You paid €99? It _____ have cost more than €50.
a) should’d I b) should to c) shouldn’t
7. If I won the lottery I _____ buy a castle.
a) will b) should c) should to
8. If I were you I _____ complain.
should to not
should not to
a) shouldn’t b) should to not c) should not to
9. The teacher demanded that John should _____ harder.
a) works b) to work c) work
10. Jack: Get me a drink. Jill: ________ I? Get your own!
a) How should b) Why should c) Shouldn’t
View more information: https://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verbs-modal-should-quiz.htm