You can do this grammar quiz online or print it on paper. It tests what you learned on the Present Continuous page.
1. _____ they coming over for dinner?
a) Is b) Are c) Am
2. Maxwell _____ not sleeping on our sofa.
a) is b) are c) am
3. My mother-in-law is _____ at our house this week.
a) stay b) staying c) be staying
4. I _____ my dinner right now.
a) eat b) eating c) am eating
5. My sister _____ Spanish.
a) learn b) is learning c) learning
6. I _____ at the hair salon until September.
a) work b) be working c) am working
7. We _____ at a fancy restaurant tonight. Jason decided this yesterday.
a) eat b) are eating c) eats
8. Why ________ playing football tomorrow?
he not is
a) he not is b) he isn’t c) isn’t he
9. They are _____ a new shopping mall downtown.
a) opening b) openning c) oppening
10. Melissa is _____ down on her bed.
a) lieing b) liying c) lying