You can do this grammar quiz online or print it on paper. It tests what you learned on the Grammatical Category page.
1. Grammatical category is related to
a) word indexation b) word agreement c) calligraphic form
2. Only _____ can be affected by the grammatical category known as “number”.
a) nouns b) adverbs c) adjectives
3. Possessive is a value of the grammatical category called
a) number b) case c) gender
4. Modern English uses _____ gender.
a) grammatical b) political c) natural
5. The grammatical category “person” is a property of pronouns and has _____ values.
a) one b) two c) three
6. “Tense” is a grammatical category that applies to
a) verbs b) adverbs c) adjectives
7. Continuous and perfect are examples of the grammatical category known as
a) tense b) mood c) aspect
8. The subjunctive “mood” expresses __________ .
a statement of fact
a) a statement of fact b) unreality c) something desired
9. “Voice” is a grammatical category affecting
a) transitive verbs b) intransitive verbs c) all verbs
10. _________ can be affected by the grammatical category known as “degree”.
a) gradable adverbs b) non-gradable adverbs c) all adjectives
View more information: https://www.englishclub.com/grammar/sentence/category-quiz.htm