You can do this grammar quiz online or print it on paper. It tests what you learned on the Future Time page.
1. Maybe _________ out for dinner tonight.
a) we’re going b) we’ll go
2. I think ________ the dog for a walk now.
a) I’ll take b) I’m taking
3. I have three days off next week. ________ visit my mother.
I’m going to
a) I’m going to b) I will
4. The clouds are very black. I think ________ snow.
it’s going to
a) it’s going to b) it will
5. We ________ the laundry tomorrow.
a) will doing b) are doing
6. Alexander _____ taking his driving test next week.
a) will b) is
7. The bus _____ at 7:30 sharp.
a) arrives b) is arriving
8. Tomorrow ________ a public holiday.
is going to be
a) is b) is going to be
9. Don’t get up. ________ the door.
a) I’m answering b) I’ll answer
10. My plane ________ at 3:00 pm on Sunday.
is going to leave
a) leaves b) is going to leave