You can do this grammar quiz online or print it on paper. It tests what you learned on the Future Continuous page.
1. I ________ during rush hour.
will be driving
will have drive
will be drive
a) will be driving b) will have drive c) will be drive
2. He will not be _____ the bus today.
a) take b) taken c) taking
3. They ________ the cottage that weekend.
‘ll be using
‘re be using
a) using b) ‘ll be using c) ‘re be using
4. Nigel _____ be coming to the picnic.
a) won’t b) won’t not c) willn’t
5. Where ________ sleeping?
will you be
a) you be b) will you c) will you be
6. We’ll be ________ the news at 10pm.
a) watch b) watching c) to watch
7. I’ll try my best to spot you. What ________ wearing?
will you be
a) will you b) will c) will you be
8. Don’t forget your snowpants. It ________ by the time you get to school.
will be snowing
a) will snowing b) is snowing c) will be snowing
9. At noon tomorrow, I ________ on a beach somewhere.
‘ll be relaxing
will being relax
a) ‘ll be relaxing b) relax c) will being relax
10. Sorry, I can’t. I ________ my daughter to work at that time.
will be taking
won’t be take
a) will be taking b) ‘ll take c) won’t be take
View more information: https://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verb-tenses_future-continuous-quiz.htm