Choosing/Changing Your Major or Minor


Catalog Reference – Choosing a Major

Complete the Change of Major/Minor Form to add/drop or change a major/minor.

After submitting a request, you must wait one month before submitting another. Any additional requests submitted within the initial one month period will not be processed.

Second Bachelor’s 

Students who have already completed a bachelor’s degree and are now pursuing a second
degree at TU may add, change or drop a major or minor by contacting Van Dihn in University
Admissions at vdinh AT_TOWSON. Please do not submit a Change of Major/Minor form.


Current graduate students who wish to change programs or add a certificate to their
program of study will need to complete a new graduate application. Contact the University Admissions Office for more information at 410-704-2113.

View more information:

See more articles in category: Grammar
READ:  Joshing Me | Phrase Definition, Origin & Examples

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button