You can do this grammar quiz online or print it on paper. It tests what you learned on the Adverbs of Frequency pages.
1. Andrea lives next door so we _____ see her.
a) never b) often c) rarely
2. Nancy and I [30%] _____ go out for coffee together.
a) never b) frequently c) occasionally
3. We meet _____ at the Annual General Meeting.
a) never b) every day c) yearly
4. My doctor __________ .
yearly checks my health
checks yearly my health
checks my health yearly
a) yearly checks my health b) checks yearly my health c) checks my health yearly
5. It [0%] _____ rains here in the summer.
a) never b) sometimes c) rarely
6. _____ we take the dog off his leash at the beach.
a) Sometimes b) Never c) Rarely
7. My sister __________ two days of school in a row.
often has missed
has missed often
has often missed
a) often has missed b) has missed often c) has often missed
8. My boyfriend and I take vacations together quite _____ .
a) never b) hardly c) frequently
9. Andy [10%] __________ gets to visit with his cousins.
a) very frequently b) very rarely c) very often
10. I don’t earn much because I __________ .
never went to college
went never to college
went to college never
a) never went to college b) went never to college c) went to college never