You can do this grammar quiz online or print it on paper. It tests what you learned on the Adjective Gradability page.
1. I am _____ happy to see you.
a) virtually b) a little c) very
2. The cat was _____ dead when the vet arrived.
a) extremely b) fairly c) completely
3. To make tea, the water should be _____ boiling.
a) slightly b) – c) very
4. Well done! Your homework is _____ excellent.
a) very b) – c) almost
5. Don’t see that film! It’s _____ awful!
a) absolutely b) nearly c) extremely
6. Hundreds of _____ terrified people ran for their lives.
a) completely b) extremely c) fairly
7. I am reading a _____ good book.
a) nearly b) completely c) –
8. Are you sure? / Yes, I’m _____ certain.
a) nearly b) quite c) intensely
9. It’s _____ cold outside. In fact, it’s nearly freezing.
a) quite b) really c) fairly
10. The country is in a _____ ridiculous situation. I laugh so much!
a) – b) very c) reasonably
View more information: https://www.englishclub.com/grammar/adjectives-gradability-quiz.htm